Friday, September 3, 2010

So Here It Begins

Hello world and welcome to the newly created blog of sunnymars!  That's me!  Just a little bit about myself and the purpose of this blog...

I have recently discovered a new hobby of creating and designing illustrations.  I was always the 'artsy' type and had been painting since I was about 8 years old but I have never touched a graphics program of any sort before April this year.  I've been hooked since then and have been selling my illustrations on microstock sites such as Dreamstime, Fotolia, 123rf, Canstock Photo, and Graphic Leftovers.  All great sites, each with their own pros and cons. 

My latest craze however has been adding my illustrations onto Zazzle print-on-demand products and I've been doing really well there so far.  It's quite fun designing t-shirts, hats, bags, greeting cards, invitations, flyers, neckties, shoes and other products.  It's also absolutely thrilling knowing there are people out there who have bought my items and are wearing or using a Zazzle product with my artwork on it.  It really inspires me to keep going which brings me to the purpose of this blog.  For me this will be a place where I can sit back, relax and take stock of what I've achieved so far and to consolidate the work that I display and sell on various websites, into one place.  The other purpose of course is to showcase my work and also to promote other cool designs from talented zazzlers that I find along the way... there are many!

I hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments :

  1. Peace and Blessings!! Love the concept of this blog. Thanks for adding my Chakra Shoes. I'll check out your items. Your illustrations are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much and you're welcome about the shoes... I picked them out of a huge bunch so it meant I really loved them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...